An extensive and robust soluble wire drawing range of lubricants. … The Lubricool range also includes products for the rolling of copper strip and continuous
Lubricool™ – water soluble lubricants for copper and other non-ferrous metal-drawing, rolling and annealers
An extensive and robust soluble wire drawing range of lubricants. Lubricool is designed for drawing non-ferrous wire and provides consistent and reliable performance over a wide variety of conditions. The range uses the latest synthetic technologies and has been developed for drawing applications from rod to superfine. The Lubricool range also includes products for the rolling of copper strip and continuous annealers.
Lubricool is currently used by many of the World’s leading cable and no-ferrous wire producers. Lubricool is also recognised and endorsed by many machine manufacturers such as NIEHOFF, SAMP and SICTRA.
Features and benefits
- Excellent lubrication properties reduce wear on dies and cones and increases drawing speeds.
- Provides an exceptionally smooth, bright and clean finish to the drawn wire, making it suitable for annealing and plating processes as well as in the manufacture of insulated cable.
- Excellent emulsion stability and resistance to soap formation maximises sump life.
- Increased lubricity of the emulsion reduces wire break frequency.
- Superior detergency maintains the machines in a clean condition.
- Additive package combination produces a high resistance to excessive foaming and bacterial and fungal attack.
- Emulsion structure produces excellent filterability on both media (paper) type and hydrocyclone systems.
- Superior anti-corrosion properties to protect machine parts and the wire surface.
The Lubricool™ Range
Lubricool 22G is a high-performance, heavy-duty rod breakdown lubricant which also performs well in intermediate and fine wire applications suitable for plain copper, tin plated copper and wires to be enamelled.
A high-performance lubricant for high-speed fine and superfine wire production on modern single and multiwire machines. Suitable for enamelled wire production and tin-plated wires.
A highly versatile product with added lubricity performance allowing the product to work in both rod breakdown and multiwire applications. Can also be used for drawing fine brass and aluminium/alloy wires.
A fully synthetic product for ultrafine copper wires down to 0.03mm. Produces a very clean surface finish and is good for enamelled wire production.
A fully synthetic product suitable for plain copper, plated copper wires and alloys, providing extra lubricity during the drawing process and excellent surface finish.
A multi purpose semi-synthetic lubricant designed to draw from rod to fine wire sizes for a wide range of applications including more specialised jobs such as multiwire and in-line drawing for enamelled wire production (such as MAG or SICME machine systems). It is also suitable for both plain copper and electroplated tin copper wires as well as making up annealer emulsions.
Designed for use in continuous annealers where wire brightness and cleanliness are particularly important. This product also provides a good resistance to tarnishing of the drawn wire surface.